One of the most personal items on your wedding day has to be the choice of wedding favours. The best favour will focuses on something that you as a couple are into.
We've scouted the web and come up with our own Top 20 Wicked wedding favours for 2015!
1. Candles - These are fantastic and really simple to make, simply use old jam jars and get a home soap making kit which can be very cost effective, here they have used sprigs of lavender to decorate.
2. Soaps - In a similar manner to the candles soaps are becoming more and more common as wedding favours because they can be handmade as soap flakes cost very little, the scents you add will be dearer but this is really fun to do.
3. Coasters - You can make coasters quite simply, here the couple have simply gone to their local diy store picked out somer colourful tiles and added some sticky feet to the corners before pirnting the details of their wedding on the underside.
4. Cocoa/ Hot Chocoloate/ Coffee Shots - These are brilliant and you can change it up depending on what your favourite hot beverage is, you simply stuff all the ingredients into small containers, test tubes would be pefect for this.
5. Lottery Scratchcards - Why not give the gift of luck for your special day, if someone wins I guarnantee your wedding will become the best day of someones life other than you.
6. Seeds - This is such a cute idea, remember to add a phrase with this as it might be a tad confusing otherwise, try something like "Sowing the seeds of Love", that will put at everybody's heartstrings.
7. Succulents - Sticking with the Gardening theme this is by far the biggest trend for 2015 wedding, succulents are probably the easiest plant to keep alive so are safest gift to give toany guest, be it a professional or a beginner.
8. Recipes - For the keen chef or bakers out there why not share your secrets with your guests, simple to print on brown card and wrapped with string or twine I guarantee you now that your recipe for the Key Lime Pie will go down a storm!
9. Adult Ice Lollies - Who doesn't love a cocktail? Why not get some alcholic ice pops for the day, these are absolutely perfect for a summers day wedding and will cool all your guests off brilliantly.
10. Cocktails Kits - This follows on with the drinking theme but this time you give your guests the tools needed to make a perfect cocktail, in this case the refreshing Mojito.
11. Luggage Tags - Are you both Globe trotters? Then this will be perfect for you, why not get a bunch of leather luggage tags and get some personal messages imprinted into them.
12. Hankerchiefs - This one is slightly "out there" but if you are having a vintage themed wedding hanging hankerchiefs on washing lines is both fitting and will add even further to the styling of your wedding as you can make the display so cool.
13. Tea Tins - If you are like us then you can help but love a nice cup of tea, these tins can be bought at local craft stores and all you need to do is add in a variety of different tea leaves, particularly great for all those afternoon tea lovers out there.
14. Preserve - Jars of condements and preserves are big this year, if there is something you particularly love the taste of why not include it - here they have used honey can you bee-lieve it? (funny right?!).
15. Popcorn - For many years people have given bags of pop corn as favours but how about this idea of giving jars of the kernels instead, a great late night snack when the guests get home - particularly approriate if you are movie lovers!
16. Firestarters - This one comes from thinking outside the box, pine cones covered in lighting chemicals so when you get home from this wedding you can get the fire stoked up and curl up in front of the fire reminiscing about your wedding.
17. Colouring Sets - For the little ones on the day, why not keep them amused with some crayons and drawings to pay with - this way you can keep everyone entertained.
18. Sunglasses - Don't be put in the shade, unless of course its a scorching summers day, these make brilliant gifts as well as great props for photo - One for the Cool Kids out there!
19. "Vinyl" Playlists - This is for all you music people out there, why not burn your favourite songs together onto cd and add a retro designed Vinyl Label - this one is pure old school.
20. USB Surprises - Not a CD person? Thats fine why not go tongue in cheek and give your guests the ultimate Mixtape, it's only when you open the retro cassette box that you find the files are all digital thus bringing the songs into the modern era of downloads and streaming.
The possibilities really are endless and there is so much information out there to give you idea. below are some great blogs posts with other fab ideas and go check out pinterest for even more! While your there why not follow us @ALWAYSYOUPHOTO.